Responding to the needs of automobile manufacturers and their dealer networks, this program provides coverage for courtesy vehicles the dealers make available to customers whose vehicles are being serviced.
OEM’s and their Dealer Networks enjoy the following benefits with this program
- Highly automated system – cloud based at dealers fingertips
- Consistent claim intake for maximized and transparent reports on a real-time transparent basis
- Option of Full or Partial Claims handling with stat reporting for loaner vehicles: tendering to primary carrier, subrogation, loss of use recovery, diminished value recovery, etc.
- Register Vehicles through real time synchronization and print ID Cards at dealer as needed.
- Tracking of vehicles floored as loaner from the manufacturers’ designated financing system and dealers’ fleet management systems with exportable reporting.
- Pre-Vetted Loaner/Rental agreements for service departments’ standardized use
- Minimization of state motor vehicle department inquiries, suspensions or revocations.
Zurich North America
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Program administered by
Share this product