While typical homeowners’ policies are designed to insure the home and what is inside it, there is usually limited coverage for valuable articles that may get lost, stolen or damaged. With Orchid’s premier carriers such as Chubb, AIG and Nat Gen Premier, these special possessions can be protected with the broadest level of coverage.
- Worldwide coverage. Covered valuables are protected at home and across the globe from most causes of loss with no deductible.
- Breakage of fragile articles. Delicate items such as fine china, crystal and porcelain are automatically covered for breakage.
- Newly acquired items. Automatic coverage is provided up to 25% of the policy class limits for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Paying market value. Up to 150% of the amount of the itemized coverage is available.
- Agreed value. The value placed on an item is what can be expected in event of a claim.
- Pair or set. Choice to repair, replace or surrender undamaged item(s) that are part of a pair or set.
*Coverage specifics may vary by state and carrier
Share this product