Orchid Insurance is among the largest specialty underwriters of catastrophe-exposed property insurance in the U.S., specializing in coastal coverage. As a program administrator and wholesale broker, we’re dedicated to serving property & casualty agencies. We offer a wide range of homeowners products to suit your needs. We currently offer HO3, HO5, HO6, HO4, DP3 and Builder’s Risk policies.
For two decades, Orchid has been the first choice for catastrophe exposed property insurance.
Our flexible products, fast processes, expert underwriting and competitive pricing provide customized solutions to our partner agents from coast-to-coast.
- Coverage in 50 states, The Bahamas and Caribbean
- Financial stability: All Orchid carriers are A.M. Best A- or better rated
- Coverage as high as $20 million total insured value with carrier approval
- Flexible wind deductible options as low as 1% (varies by state)
- Multiple products to ensure the best price/coverage combination including Multi-Peril, Wind-Only, Ex-Wind, Flood, Primary Flood, Excess Flood and Inland Marine/Personal Article Floater
- Multi-family dwelling with a maximum of 4 families
- Protection Class 9 or 10 risk with the appropriate questionnaire completed
- Optional: Exclude Wind on any policy type
- Earthquake coverage at 5% and up in select states
- Named insured flexibility for corporations, LLCs, trusts and others
- Primary, Secondary, Seasonal, Vacant, Rentals and Short-Term Rentals
- HO3 and HO5 minimum is as low as $200,000 in most states
- HO6 programs start at $50,000
- Flexibility allowed in coverage limits that don’t exceed the maximum values of:
- Coverage B up to 30% of Coverage A
- Coverage C up to 70% of Coverage A
- Coverage D up to 30% of Coverage A
- Agency or Orchid Billing options
All 50 states, The Bahamas and Caribbean
Share this product