Excess liability insurance is a critical component of the personal risk management portfolio. It responds when the underlying liability limits of the various other policies have been exhausted. Orchid’s leading carriers such as Chubb, AIG, and Nat Gen Premier offer extensive coverage for your most discerning clients.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Broad protection in the event that a liability loss exceeds the coverage limits provided by the primary insurance policies.
- Worldwide Coverage. Receive worldwide protection for personal injury (including libel and slander) and property damage; coverage also is provided for owned and non-owned vehicles, homes and watercraft.
- Defense Costs. Coverage for defense costs and attorney fees are paid outside of policy limits.
- High Limits. Up to $100 million in coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage (optional). Coverage is available for accidents involving underinsured or uninsured drivers.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (optional). For those with private staff, protects against allegations such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination and discrimination.
- Not-For-Profit Board Liability Coverage (optional). Coverage is available for those who sit on the board of a not-for-profit organization.
*Coverage specifics may vary by state and carrier
Share this product